Surety Bond Sub-Agent Program
The surety industry is a segment of the insurance industry that provides surety bonds and fidelity bonds. The surety industry is a very specialized market that requires a deep knowledge and understanding of the marketplace combined with years of experience in order to provide surety solutions across the nation for all industries needing bonding. The ProSure Group fits that mold, founded in Florida in 1993 as a surety bond-only agency, we employ experts from across the country that specialize in all areas of surety including construction bonding, contract bonds, license bonds & permit bonds, court bonds, and fidelity bonds.
Benefits of partnering with The ProSure Group:
- Generous Commission on All Bonds, including Renewals!
- No Minimum Production Quota
- NO Hidden Fees, Ever!
- Rider Fee: no greater than $25
- Overnight Shipping Fee: $23.95 for most states
- We Specialize in Surety Bonds that are Hard to Place
- Premium Financing Available
- Exclusive Bad Credit Programs
- Express Surety Bond Program for Projects up to $350K
- Applications and Payment Options are Available Online
- Your Clients are Your Clients, We Do Not Solicit Them for Other Business
- Surety Experts Always Available During Business Hours
- In-house Underwriters: Most Bonds can be Issued within 24 Hours, if not quicker
The ProSure Group has unique partnerships with over 30 of the largest surety companies in the nation, this allows us to shop all of our bonds in order to offer our clients the best, most competitive rates available on the market, no matter the credit and/or financial standing. By becoming a Sub-Agent*, PSG can be your personal “in-house” surety bond experts. You keep your clients, you make money, and we do the work! Questions? Or to become a partner today, call us at 1-800-480-3883.
*In order to qualify for our Insurance Agent Broker Program, Sub-Agents must be licensed Insurance Agencies.