Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The first year's premium on all bonds is fully earned upon issuance. Subsequent renewal years may allow for a pro-rated return on premium. Please consult your agent for details.
- The vast majority of surety bond applications will require the applicant’s personal financial and credit information as part of the regular bond underwriting process. All businesses and professionals must consent to the following authorization/release: “Applicant” acknowledges that it is in the best interest of both Applicant and The ProSure Group, Inc. (“Surety Broker / Agent”) for Surety Broker / Agent to perform due diligence concerning Applicant’s background and experience. Applicant further acknowledges that Applicant benefits from the efficiencies in the due diligence process that are possible when Surety Broker / Agent and other similarly-situated entities in the Surety Broker / Agent industry exchange information about their experiences in doing business with professionals/entities such as Applicant. Therefore, Applicant hereby consents and gives Surety Broker / Agent and CoreLogic Credco, LLC (“CREDCO”), permission to obtain information about Applicant, Applicant’s company and any and all employees/contractors of that company including, but not limited to, professional malpractice insurance coverage, professional history information and other public record information. Applicant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Surety Broker / Agent and/or CREDCO, from any and all liability for damages, losses, costs, and expenses that may arise from the use of any information recorded and/or provided by CREDCO for Surety Broker / Agent.
*The ProSure Group can provide an unofficial electronic copy of the bond, which may be kept on file or printed for your records. In most cases the obligee (person or entity requiring the bond) will only accept the original bond. We will mail you the original bond immediately after full payment is received.